Ear, Nose & Throat (E.N.T)
Otolaryngology deals with the diagnosis and medical and surgical treatment of the ear, nose, throat and related structures of the head and neck whereas Audiology focuses on diagnosis and rehabilitation of hearing, balance, and related disorders.
Gulf Diagnostic Center Hospital’s team of experienced doctors is at hand to offer complete Otolaryngology and Audiology services — from complicated and minimally invasive surgery to pioneering treatments for swallowing and balance disorders — for adults and children.
Below are some of the key clinical and surgical procedures on offer.
- Audiology Diagnostic Testing and Rehabilitation
- Cochlear Implant for adults and children
- Ear infections: Including the insertion of Drainage Tubes
- Hearing and balance disorder treatment
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Rhinometry: To measure and evaluate nasal cavity
- Nasal Septoplasty: This ensures effective nasal airway breathing. By the time inspired air passes through the nose and reaches the lungs, it has been properly warmed, humidified, and cleaned.
- Nasal Surgery: Performed on the outside or inside of the nose, this procedure is a common type of reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.
- Tonsillectomy and/or Adenoidectomy
- Tonsillectomies are for patients who suffer from recurrent attacks of tonsillitis.
- Vertigo – Positional testing