What data is collected?
- We might collect or receive data from you via our website or mobile app. Sometimes you give this to us directly (e.g. when you contact us to ask a question). Standard personal data is collected from you only when you request for an appointment or provide us a feedback which may include your name, email and mobile. These set of fields may change in future based on the operational work requirements. This data is basic and is required to create an account with us which will help us in providing you with better services online.
- When we collect data, we indicate the mandatory fields via asterisks where such data is necessary for us to verify your identity or for your betterment or convenience. If you do not provide the data marked with an asterisk, this may affect our ability to provide the services.
How we use your data
- It is important for you to know that we do not sell your personal data.
- Sometimes we might ask for data which can help us improve our website and app so that it better meets the expectations of our users.
- We are continually working on keeping our digital platforms used by you (Websites/Apps) safe and secure ensuring that they are working properly. The persons having access to your personal data are authorized employees within the competent departments of GDC Hospital and its affiliates. When we send or display personalized communications or content, we might in some cases use some part of data to analyze or predict aspects concerning to preferences, interests, situation, health, reliability or movements. Based on our analysis, we might send or display communications to you and/or content tailored to your interests/needs. Your personal data may also be processed on our behalf by our trusted third party providers. We sometimes rely on trusted third parties to perform a range of business operations on our behalf. We only provide them with the information they need to perform the service, and we require that they do not use your personal data for any other purpose. We always use our best efforts to ensure that all third parties we work with keep your personal data secure. For instance, we may entrust services that require the processing of your personal data to:
- Third parties that assist and help us in providing IT services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support on our databases as well as on our software and applications that may contain data about you (such services could sometimes imply access to your data to perform the required tasks);
- Third parties that perform on our behalf our satisfaction surveys and the statistical analyses associated with the use of the website get access to limited or data based on requirements of service.
How you can access, update, or delete your data
- You have a right to information, rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of your stored data. You may do so by requesting us firstname.lastname@example.org. While requesting from us, we may in some form verify your identity to ensure whether the received request is from you and not from a fake source.
- There is no age restriction on online usage of our services, although we strictly recommend all children below the age range of 13 years to use our services under parental guidance including both online and offline to avoid any transaction errors or user inconvenience.
- We reserve the right to change our privacy policies at any point of time to make our services better, for data safety, due to new technologies and any other unavoidable reasons or conditions. Please make sure that you have the latest version.
- If you have any questions or concerns about how we process and use your personal data, or would like to exercise any of your rights above, please contact our team by writing to us
- at :email@example.com
- or at :GDC Hospital,Abu Dhabi,UAE – 30702